1. What was your favorite sleeping attire as a child? And did you call them pjs, pajamas (to rhyme with llamas), pajamas (to sort of rhyme with bananas), jammies, or ???
I always liked nighties best, with baby-doll pajamas a highlight for awhile in elementary school.
2. Favorite sleepwear put on your own little ones, or perhaps those you babysat? (Bonus points if you made it).
My mother would make pajamas and nighties for my children. Otherwise, I usually bought Sears brand with Winnie the Pooh on them.
3. How about today-do you prefer nightgown, pajamas, undies, or au naturel?
I still like a nightgown, though it's probably a nightshirt.
4. Silky smooth or flannel-y cozy?
In the winter, I like flannel and remember fondly the flannel nightgowns my mother made me until she died in 1992. Being in TX, most of the year I wear cotton nightshirts.
5. Socks or bare feet?
Bare feet in TX.
Bonus: Funny story regarding sleepwear (or the lack thereof).
When my husband had an emergency appendectomy when we had two small children, I had to go and buy him pajamas to wear in the hospital. That was the first and last time he ever wore them.
9 comments:
Great play! Love the picture!
When I was in the hospital, I just wore their duds! Better access, which they seemed to need.
I have a friend who puts pjs on her dog, looks just like this picture! Great play!
I did about the same thing for my spouse when he did an overnight hospital stay...Good play
My mother sewed a floor-length bathrobe for my father for hospital purposes, I think perhaps when he had his first heart attack. He didn't like exposing his legs, I guess. (Nothing wrong with them, just a quirk.)
Great answers and adorable puppy in pjs!
Fun pictures and stories!
Enjoyed your "take" on the questions...fun picture too!
men and pajamas... they just don't mix!
Post a Comment