I have nothing to write. It's even odd that I do not feel like writing handwritten notes or cards. Definitely no journaling. No original thought at all.
Undertood, Jan ... I too have been experiencing some lethargy of mind ... Perhaps it is in concert with late-summer ennui? ... an ebb-time for creation?
6 comments:
I understand....
I would counter that you have many original thoughts, they are germinating.
No worries.
And go check my church blog- same story more or less.
((Jan))
Oh, Jan, do I understand. Hugs to you.
Thinking of you as you move through this space in time.
Oh, I know exactly how you feel. I wonder how many more blog posts there will be and then - a little miracle and something comes. Peace.
Undertood, Jan ... I too have been experiencing some lethargy of mind ... Perhaps it is in concert with late-summer ennui? ... an ebb-time for creation?
xo
P.S. This too shall pass ... :-)
Post a Comment