What happy pictures.
Great pictures! Love that Sampson.
Love the photos...I did not have family for Easter - my daughter was in Florida, my husband had to work...so my son and I went out to dinner with some friends....but I was tooo tired....
Love all the doggies with happy people! :-) And you look cute as can be, even squinting. I really needed to read the Loukes quote right not. Perhaps the Holy Spirit directed me to your blog. :-) Thank you.
Nice photos. And those are great looking dogs.
Great photos! And I can fix that squinting! :)
Every time I see a picture of Sampson, it makes me laugh! Thanks for all the photos!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What happy pictures.
Great pictures! Love that Sampson.
Love the photos...I did not have family for Easter - my daughter was in Florida, my husband had to work...so my son and I went out to dinner with some friends....but I was tooo tired....
Love all the doggies with happy people! :-) And you look cute as can be, even squinting.
I really needed to read the Loukes quote right not. Perhaps the Holy Spirit directed me to your blog. :-) Thank you.
Nice photos. And those are great looking dogs.
Great photos!
And I can fix that squinting! :)
Every time I see a picture of Sampson, it makes me laugh! Thanks for all the photos!
Post a Comment