Cisco is the shepherd mix, who was given to husband CB for Christmas 2006 by our kids after our old Lab died. Baillie is the cocker, whom AE gave me as a surprise when MJ was in 1st grade. The puppies are brother and sister, but look quite different. They belong to husband CB's friend who is gone for a project with AmeriCorps. He got the puppies from a litter born in the yard next to one of the Habitat houses they were building.BJ left with hyper Troy, who had to stay in his crate much of the time so he wouldn't break open his stitches from being neutered. I felt so sorry for that poor big dog in the crate. But if he got out inside, he wanted to chase our cat. So it's better that Troy can wander BJ's trailer at will in Victoria, TX.
So Troy is our first grandpuppy. Sampson is the second, and we visited him in Austin over Mother's Day weekend along with son DC and his wife AA.

7 comments:
Great dog blogging, Jan!
Those are great looking dogs.
I was born in Victoria, back when DeTar Hospital was in operation.
Puppies . . . I keep trying to tell my husband that our dog needs a brother, but he's not buying it. So I love reading about other puppies.
Dog, dogs, dogs, Jan. You've got your share.
Oh, cute...every one of them..
awww.... cute puppy pics! :)
Thanks for the pictures! You know I am all about the dog blogging.
Post a Comment