Everybody is unique.
Do not compare yourself with anybody else
lest you spoil God’s curriculum.
~~Baal Shem Tov
To receive such quotations every day, subscribe to Word for the Day at Gratefulness.org.
Baal Shem Tov - brilliant!Thank you Jan.
Fran, I'm so glad you're back!
Oh I never really left and I will not. I am trying to bring some much needed balance to my life, that is all.Easier said than done!!These words were on my heart as I went to bed and on my heart when I awoke.There is something special in them and as always I thank you for bringing such things into our focus.It is one of your true gifts Jan.
excellent quote!
Thank you, Jan!! You've reminded me of one of my favourite quotations. I'll go post it at my place, and link here.
Excellent quotation.
God's curriculum -- brilliant!
Beautiful! Now if only I could convince myself. . . (maybe God will convince me one day)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Baal Shem Tov - brilliant!
Thank you Jan.
Fran, I'm so glad you're back!
Oh I never really left and I will not. I am trying to bring some much needed balance to my life, that is all.
Easier said than done!!
These words were on my heart as I went to bed and on my heart when I awoke.
There is something special in them and as always I thank you for bringing such things into our focus.
It is one of your true gifts Jan.
excellent quote!
Thank you, Jan!! You've reminded me of one of my favourite quotations. I'll go post it at my place, and link here.
Excellent quotation.
God's curriculum -- brilliant!
Beautiful! Now if only I could convince myself. . . (maybe God will convince me one day)
Post a Comment