Friday, May 2, 2008

My daughter and her prom date

Last week was the Senior Prom for MJ and her date CS. They have been in school together since they were four years old. In fact, my friend LT taught their four year old preschool class and their first grade class. She also saw MJ as a newborn even before the pediatrician! Anyway, here is a picture of MJ and CS when they were four years old:

11 comments:

Lori said...

What gorgeous, happy kids! God bless 'em.

Rev SS said...

Cute Picture! Did they go to prom as long-time friends, or girlfriend - boyfriend?

Maureen said...

How CUTE!!! Where does the time go?? Hope they had a wonderful time!!

Jan said...

Serena, they've been dating seriously since the New Year.

Fran said...

That is so beautiful!!! God bless you all Jan!

ROBERTA said...

Aaawwwwwww! Precious picture - it looks like they are singing together? May they always remain best of friends!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

What a sweet photo. I always like to hear about relationships that start as friends before romance. (Maybe because that's how my husband and I did it.) I hope they have a fabulous time at the prom.

Mary Beth said...

Very very cute!

Terri said...

OK. I swear....my daughter had that same dress....

such a cute photo and so precious to have known each other that long....

Barbara B. said...

incredibly cute! :)

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!!!! Amazing that they have known each other all their lives and went to prom together!