Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Silly Test for Colors

By the FIFTH try, I finally got them all right. Our mind is so programmed to react to the words we read. . . .Go and try this silly test:

9 comments:

Lori said...

~wearing a bandaid on my brain now~

ROBERTA said...

our brains must be similar - it took 5 attempts before i got it too.

Nancy said...

Sometimes a similar exercise is used to let people see how it feels to be learning disabled. Now we can all be a little more empathetic with my students.

Mike Farley said...

Ha! Is this a gender thing? I got 18% 1st time; 88% 2nd time; and 100% 3rd time. Admittedly, I need to borrow one of pg's bandaids - but I can't imagine I'm innately smarter than you lot, so maybe it is gender???

Puzzled...

Mike

Annie's Mom said...

That's really hard!!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Well, I got 63% the first time, and 100% the second, but I feel like I cheated because I just told my brain to do the opposite of what it wanted.

I wonder what THAT means. :{

Unknown said...

Took it once got 100%, but I am an electrician.

Diane M. Roth said...

took me three times, and I also got screwed up because purple looked like blue to me.

Kate Morningstar said...

It's not gender, Mike. I got 13% the first time, and 100% the second. I dunno -- it's late at night and I'm very happy, so maybe my right brain engaged a little more easily.