Saturday, May 31, 2008

1 Year Blogging!

Not only can I not believe that it's been ONE YEAR since I started blogging, but I find it hard to believe that I am remembering to announce this in the midst of all the preparations for my kids coming home--though they won't be here for a few more hours.

I never knew I would encounter such friendship, support, and even challenge in the blogging world. Thank you to all of you!

16 comments:

Gannet Girl said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Rev SS said...

Happy Blogiversary from me too, Jan!

Miss Kim said...

Congratulations! Woo hoo! And I love your blog Jan!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Congratulations! There's a real milestone.

And have a super weekend with your family.

Lori said...

Happy Happy Blogiversary!!!

Here's a toast to you!

Barbara B. said...

YAY! Happy One Year Blogiversary! So glad you are in the blogosphere.

Annie's Mom said...

I'm very happy that you started blogging a year ago... I have gained so much insight from reading!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And SO happy to have met you here. :)

My one year comes up almost exactly one month after yours!

Katherine E. said...

Wow! congrats! (if it's a year for you, Jan, it must be a year foro me, too -- thanks for the heads up!) :-)

Yogamum said...

Congratulations and may blogging continue to bring you unexpected joys!

Crimson Rambler said...

Happy blogiversary and THANK YOU, Jan!

Unknown said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Fran said...

I am late to this post but still here filled with good wishes, love and gratitude.

I am so glad that not only did you start your blog, but somehow (there is no accounting for grace!) we found each other.

Much love to you and more good blogging. I think you are brilliant and that you bring us all so many gifts.

Thank you Jan.

Lindy said...

Congratulations Jan. Happy Blogiversary!

Jennifer said...

Waa hoo!

charlie or anne said...

We enjoy your blog a great deal. It an easy way to keep up with you and your family. The words and the illustratons are very moving.