Monday, July 23, 2007

More Harry Potter!

After visiting Jane Redmont's blog, Acts of Hope, I took yet another Harry Potter Quiz. Jane talked about these being somewhat spiritual, and I would say the quiz is almost like an examen. So here is how I did, and I am happy about these results. (I was Ron Weasley in some other quiz.)

You scored as Albus Dumbledore, Strong and powerful you admirably defend your world and your charges against those who would seek to harm them. However sometimes you can fail to do what you must because you care too much to cause suffering.


Albus Dumbledore


90%

Hermione Granger


80%

Ron Weasley


75%

Remus Lupin


70%

Severus Snape


55%

Harry Potter


55%

Sirius Black


40%

Draco Malfoy


35%

Ginny Weasley


30%

Lord Voldemort


20%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?

4 comments:

Barbara B. said...

took your quiz! :)
thanks for posting

Lori said...

I took it too! And we're both Dumbledore. Though I'm more Voldy than you.....

Nancy said...

I'm Dumbledore, too! Though Lupin is a very close second. I'm not sure wht that means--Do I have wolfish qualities? I figured Hermione would be first or second in me, but she came third.

Jan said...

It's interesting how we're all so close to Dumbledore! Nancy, I think Lupin was very kind, so that's a good way to be.