Sunday, July 1, 2007

Name Four Things

Avoiding walking away from the computer, here is a leap into the latest meme:

Four Jobs I've Had
elementary school teacher
pre-school teacher
typist
coffee shop cook/cashier

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again
The American President
Dave
Guarding Tess
Michael

Four Places I've Lived
(since I've been married)
Morristown, NJ
North Kingstown, RI
Richmond, VA
Corvallis, OR

Four Places I've Lived
(before marriage)
Yokosuka, Japan
Camp Pendleton, CA
Quantico, VA
Bellingham, WA

Four Places I've Vacationed
London, England
Berlin, Germany (visiting daughter AE)
Seoul, South Korea (visiting daughter AE)
Ashland, OR

Four of My Favorite Dishes
salmon
chocolate
raspberries (esp. grown in WA)
dungeness crab

Four Sites I Visit Daily
Email
My blog site
Friends and new friends' blogs
Amazon.com (almost daily!)

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
Walking around Boulevard Park in Bellingham, WA as the sun sets
Living in my parents' house in Bellingham, which is rented out right now
Any place cool enough to walk outside (away from hot, muggy Corpus Christi, TX)
Seeing an outdoor play in Ashland, OR


6 comments:

Terri said...

Ok. I know I gave different answers to movies I watch over and over. But I could have listed everyone of yours, I like all of them too.

And, favorite dishes. Salmon is right up there. Had it for dinner, grilled. Yum.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for playing!

Anne said...

wow why are your own kids the last to hear about your blog? sunny and 75 here today. :)

Rev SS said...

I love salmon too ... and understand why you wish you were in Bellingham. I LOVE it here in my new Seattle/Edmonds home!

Barbara B. said...

Boulevard Park is awesome!!! (Next time I'm there I'll take a picture.)

Diane M. Roth said...

liked your movie pics, food, esp. raspberries. I would love to go to london.

QuakerDave said...

"The American President" & "Dave."

You have good taste.