Blogger help needed! I cannot find the "dashboard" where all the blogs I liked to follow would have new posts listed. That really helped me see my favorites, which many of you are in that number, including two of my children and a cousin. Email me or leave a comment, please, about how to keep track of blogging friends and their recent posts. I checked on Google and was told to find the "Reading list" but I don't know where that is at this point.
So I am lost, confused, unsure, unclear, perplexed, disoriented and bewildered!
Please help me!

4 comments:
go to blogger.com and the Reading List is in the same place as the blogs were listed before. Look in the left navigation pane below your blog(s).
When you are signed in to Blogger, click on DESIGN at the top right of your blog page. Then look for LAYOUT on the list on the left (it's near the bottom). When you click on LAYOUT, you'll see ADD A GADGET near the top (according to your template). Click on ADD A GADGET and the 17th of 27 choices (counting down from the top) is BLOG LIST. Click on that and follow directions to add blogs.
For example, to add mine, you would copy-and-paste my blog "address," which is
http://bonniesblog.blogspot.com
You can see BLOGS I READ in my sidebar on the right side of my page. That's what yours can look like.
Oops! My blog "address" is wrong. It should be "bonniesbooks" instead of "bonniesblog" so use this:
http://bonniesbooks.blogspot.com/
I suggest that you download a stand alone newsreader. I have used NetNewsWire for years. It's free and simple to set up.
Post a Comment