Letter Writers Alliance has this image for free downloading for wallpaper for your computer or tablet. I thought it was just a good reminder for me and maybe a prompt for you to send a note or card!
I'm using my own photo for wallpaper to remind me every time I use my laptop. It's the one at the top of this post, the one with my new paper and stationery. If you click it twice, it gets very large. You are welcome to use my photo too, if you like. Here's the picture:
2 comments:
I'm using my own photo for wallpaper to remind me every time I use my laptop. It's the one at the top of this post, the one with my new paper and stationery. If you click it twice, it gets very large. You are welcome to use my photo too, if you like. Here's the picture:
http://bonniesbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/once-again-im-housesitting-for-jane.html
LOVE! You are my letter writing hero. I actually just mailed something your way on Saturday. It is but a mere postcard, but I have to start somewhere!
Post a Comment