Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Take a Leap!

I took a leap this morning and went back to the deep water exercise class at the YWCA. I haven't been there since I hurt my shoulder in November. The water was cold but refreshing, because the water heater was broken. (Too often the temperature was too high for me though.)

I am grateful that both my doctor and physical therapist urged me to return. It was a little scary to go back after so much time and my physical pains, but it was a good thing to do.

What will you leap into today? (It can be a little hop.)

3 comments:

Susan@FruitfulWords said...

Hi Jan,

Wahoo that you got to go to your water class. I will pray that it helps a lot! For me exercising in the pool built up my endurance, strength, and flexibility in my arm/shoulder.

Let's see, how did I leap or hop today? Since Lent started I have been praying more, first, and with more deliberation about God meeting the spiritual needs of others (well and me too). So I guess you could day I am hopping and sometimes leaping into prayer in a different way.

great question.

Marie said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I like the comic! I'm leaping into trying not to complain! :)

Nancy said...

Good for you for going back to water exercise! I need to leap back into exercise now that my cold is getting better.

I am leaping into the Psalms for Lent.