The only wild animals we saw during our two days at Yellowstone National Park were bison, a few elk, and some ducks. It was a little scary to have this bison walk towards our car though. Luckily, he walked right past it on the driver's side.
Since the only time I had been to Yellowstone before was in 1959, I only remembered Old Faithful. I don't think we saw much else, probably because 50+ years ago there had not been so much construction and attention to tourists' access to the many geysers and hot spots.
I took over 200 pictures during my two days there and hope to post about some of the amazing and weird sites when I get home to a regular computer. (AND I still have to post about my April/May trip to Spain!)
I took over 200 pictures during my two days there and hope to post about some of the amazing and weird sites when I get home to a regular computer. (AND I still have to post about my April/May trip to Spain!)
On our long drive to northern Montana, we had the first rain on this entire trip. Going along Swan Lake, we were reminded of the drives in northwest WA state, with the gray, close skies and drizzle. Tomorrow we will drive through Glacier National Park to reach Canada for the next two days.
By Friday we will be in Bellingham, WA to visit CB's parents and family.
1 comment:
Cool photo! Better a bison than a bear, I think.
Post a Comment