
SUDDENLY, it is time for our big trip north and west through the national parks, ending up eventually in Bellingham, WA. We leave Friday, and I feel like I am moving, without motion, to get ready and not getting enough accomplished.
So I am sorry I am not writing or reading blogs; I miss my friends and miss their comments.
I have not even finished writing postcards I got in Spain. I haven't blogged about the Spain trip OR labeled the 600+ pictures. Now I hope to write postcards to friends on this USA trip--as long as my fingers will allow me without too much pain.
I haven't gotten rid of piles of books or papers. Somehow I always think a trip is a deadline. With RA fatigue and sometimes pain, I am not meeting any of those odd goals I seem to set myself up for.
I have not written letters I meant to write--hopefully, postcards (maybe) will suffice. . .in the future.
I have no birthday present for husband CB, whose birthday will be celebrated on this trip.
The only packing I have done so far is putting a pile of books in a big bag to take along. That's one advantage to going in our own car.
There's more, but this is enough complaining. The time will get here on Friday morning; we will leave; that's that.
(Sarcasm: This is such a momentous 1,999 post!)
3 comments:
Jan!! I have been praying for you, as always, but finding myself online less and less. I miss everyone but I am doing more and exercising more and that is a good thing.
This morning I thought that I must make a minute to get here, glad that I did.
No pressure to do all the things you write about, just the invitation to... live. Enjoy your journey.
Since most of those things are your own goals & not someone's expectations - just relax! You'll have a great time - and you are gift enough for your husband :)
Moving without moving is how I feel about packing for our kitchen remodel. If I knew when they were going to tear out the old kitchen, I'd feel more incentive to pack!
Post a Comment