The heat and humidity have definitely arrived here in Corpus Christi, TX. At least, we are about 5 degrees cooler than Austin and Dallas, where it is reaching 100 degrees F. or more every day.
Even with my RA hands, I still like to hang clothes out on the clothesline, which is behind our garage.
Here you can see my turquoise swimming cover-up and the bag I carry my pool stuff in (given by the Shalem program).
We are going to hang a clothes line in our backyard, which is big enough and private enough that I can hang clothes out to dry! I especially like to wash my pillow once a month and hang them out in the fresh air and sun!
I saw your post on Deb's/ABC's of RA blog and wanted to see what I've been missing! I am fairly recently diagnosed with an aggressive case of Severe RA Dec. 2010 and have had it one year. I wish you the best finding therapies that help you soon.
Your laundry on the clothesline photo made me think of my mom. She's a Texas native. There is something pure and relaxing about fresh laundry on the line, especialy drying in the Texas sun. :)
I have a photo my cousin sent me posted of my adopted calf in Texas, Miss Sweet Pea, along with their John Deere windmill. My ancestors were Texas Rangers. I have so many fond memories of The Lone Star State. Do you enjoy that dessert with the Nilla Wafers, banana pudding and banana slices? Very Texan dessert indeed! I could go on and on...
2 comments:
We are going to hang a clothes line in our backyard, which is big enough and private enough that I can hang clothes out to dry! I especially like to wash my pillow once a month and hang them out in the fresh air and sun!
It seems that the heat is soothing for your RA?
Hi Jan,
I saw your post on Deb's/ABC's of RA blog and wanted to see what I've been missing! I am fairly recently diagnosed with an aggressive case of Severe RA Dec. 2010 and have had it one year. I wish you the best finding therapies that help you soon.
Your laundry on the clothesline photo made me think of my mom. She's a Texas native. There is something pure and relaxing about fresh laundry on the line, especialy drying in the Texas sun. :)
I have a photo my cousin sent me posted of my adopted calf in Texas, Miss Sweet Pea, along with their John Deere windmill. My ancestors were Texas Rangers. I have so many fond memories of The Lone Star State. Do you enjoy that dessert with the Nilla Wafers, banana pudding and banana slices? Very Texan dessert indeed! I could go on and on...
Post a Comment