Spring in south Texas is short and sweet; it is almost over already. The temperatures are so much like summer-days in Bellingham, WA that I feel deja vu. But now the humidity keeps rising, as do the temperatures; sadly, few cold fronts are getting through--soon they won't at all.
So before going to Spain tomorrow, I wanted to post some Texas spring pictures, which I have now deleted from my camera (along with Avery's) so I'll have a lot of room for all the images I record in Spain!
Another sign of spring here is live oak pollen.It piles up on roads, sidewalks, driveways, and
other places like the angel statue friends gave me for my 50th birthday.
My Christmas poinsettia is also going to be my "Easter poinsettia."
Soon it will be too hot for pansies to grow here.They are spring/winter plants in south Texas.




No comments:
Post a Comment