We're keeping the "lost" and found puppy. I took her to the vet today. She weighed 7 pounds and is about 7 weeks old. Poor thing was left in our backyard at only six weeks! We've named her Maisie.This is our fifth dog that our vet is taking care of. He's been our vet for almost 31 years, as we got our first dog (Bagel, a cocker spaniel) a few months before our first child (DC) was born.
I am sure our cat is wondering WHY we have a THIRD dog!
7 comments:
Whoever abandoned this poor puppy at least chose the right yard. Thank you for opening your home and your heart to this little creature!
Our dogs have come from Found and from the APL. We have that sign on our faces, too, the one that reads Sucker! Oops -- Happy Home for Abandoned Pups.
Lucky little soon-to-be-big Maisie!
YAY for Maisie and her new family - I'd have kept her too (oh, yeah, I have done that before)....I suspect that cat will be fine with her.
I had a feeling that you'd end up keeping the puppy!
Is that Maisie Dobbs?
This is how I ended up with 4 cats too! Yay! Welcome Maisie!
Well it was just obvious now. My son says "How Cool!!"
Maisie is a sweetie and so are you guys!!!
Maisie's blessed for sure ... and so are you. She's your New Year gift ... and I can't help but pray that whomever abandoned her will wake up ...
All of our cats are rescue babies ... and if I ever win The Big One in a lottery, I want to create a cat sanctuary!!
Love to you, Jan, and your huge heart! xoxo Give your new pup a gentle squeeze for me :-)
Post a Comment