I tried putting antlers on our dogs last year - they were not happy. sigh. hope they got the photo they wanted - or at least one they can use!
Best picture I've seen with the dog-antlers.
Aw, he looks so patient and resigned to the human shenanigans.
The doggie's expression says it all!! Love it.
great picture! Scout can't keep them on.
Samson, you're a good boy. I hope you get lots of good stuff in your stocking. (You do have a stocking, don't you?)
Ha! That's awesome!
Oops, that was Barbara B. (used wrong account!)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I tried putting antlers on our dogs last year - they were not happy. sigh. hope they got the photo they wanted - or at least one they can use!
Best picture I've seen with the dog-antlers.
Aw, he looks so patient and resigned to the human shenanigans.
The doggie's expression says it all!! Love it.
great picture! Scout can't keep them on.
Samson, you're a good boy. I hope you get lots of good stuff in your stocking. (You do have a stocking, don't you?)
Ha! That's awesome!
Oops, that was Barbara B. (used wrong account!)
Post a Comment