Sunday, December 27, 2009

Where did everyone go?


Everybody's left, except for MJ who is reading. Too many goodies still around, though DC and AA took some home with them. We even gave them some "aged" beer that was in the cupboard for several years, since they're having a New Year's Eve party.

We're back to having two dogs instead of four, though honestly we have three (and had five) since a lost puppy was found in our backyard on Dec. 26. She looks like a mixture of golden retriever, lab, and who knows what else and is darling. We've posted signs around the neighborhood and have notified the lost pet hotline. No one has called yet.

And now CB and I are going off to post more signs around the neighborhood.

Here is MJ with the "lost" puppy.

4 comments:

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Merry Christmas, Jan.

Terri said...

I found a dog once, posted signs and ended up keeping her...she's the dog that had 7 puppies on Mother's Day...

Rev SS said...

she is SO CUTE!

gabriele said...

One Valentines Day I received a valentine from God in the form of an abandoned puppy who has since become my constant companion and warm and loving friend and protector. She is quite quite mad. I hope you enjoy your gift, however long she stays. Marry Christmas