Monday, December 28, 2009

12 Inner Intentions for 12 Days of Christmas

My friend NKE sent a link to Lynn Jericho's blog about the Twelve Days of Christmas, which she says is an opportunity to delve more deeply into ourselves. She calls this blog of thoughts and guided meditations, with questions to ponder or journal about: Inner Christmas 2009: The Twelve Inner Intentions.

You may sign up for reminders for these twelve messages. Also, you may look at the blog and go back to the other days.

I have not had the time to devote to this yet, because I am preoccupied with our "lost" puppy. Having a puppy is like having a baby to take care of. Still, I hope to sit with one or more of the days of meditations and ponder them in my heart--or in the future.


This is what Lynn says about making an "Inner Christmas Journal":

"Select and copy the text of the message to your text program. Make any changes to the font for your reading comfort. Create an Inner Christmas 2009 folder on your desktop.

"You can then use the message as a journal by inserting your own thoughts, responding to the questions, or adding questions of your own.

"Also you can insert lots of blank space after each thought, paragraph or question for your writing; print the document; write your thoughts in the blank spaces; and keep all the messages in a binder.

"I encourage you to return to the messages throughout the year to deepen your understanding of your soul and the ways you meet your soul's needs."

3 comments:

Terri said...

I love this idea a lot...

Yolanda said...

I hope you have a wonderful 2010.

Sherry said...

Thanks Jan, I've been looking for a meaningful resolution and this looks ideal. :)