I need to start eating and living healthier!


Inspired by the bold honesty of children's drawings, folk art and primitive art, Lynne Loshbaugh lavishes her canvases with figures whose rounded forms dominate the space with charm and poignancy." Accurate perspective and proportion are not as important to me as rhythm, balance, magic. But my greatest joy is in color — I am happiest when I can stand back form a painting and hear the colors sing." Loshbaugh's work can be seen at Hahn Ross Gallery 409 Canyon Road, Santa Fe, NM; 505-984-8434; www.hahnross.com.
And even better is the artist's picture! I would love to meet her from looking at her paintings and at the picture of Lynne Loshbaugh herself. Look below:
And even better is the artist's picture! I would love to meet her from looking at her paintings and at the picture of Lynne Loshbaugh herself. Look below:
Lynne Loshbaugh is an artist with a wicked sense of humor and a great affection for dogs and humans; especially dogs.

2 comments:
Lynne does look like a person who has great joy, doesn't she? I also love brightly colored primitive art.
Thanks for sharing!
Great!
What a fun write-up and inspiring woman!
Post a Comment