On Monday son BJ came home for a short visit with his 9 week old Brittany Spaniel puppy Troy. Troy is sweet, bouncy, and somewhat yippy. He's soft and cuddley when he is not trying to bite and chew! We were a little worried our two dogs and cat would not get along with him, but all is well. Gracie, the cat, is the only one somewhat disturbed and stays in the bedroom all day long, which is unusual for her.
BJ graduated from college in May and hasn't gotten a job yet. He's had various interviews and several times has been the second choice, but no job offers. We're hoping he'll get a job soon.
Monday is also the day RevGals brought me into the group!! I am very happy about this, as I have already made friends through Katherine E, who is also the one who brought me into the blogging world.
3 comments:
Ah, it's the same with Young Man with Integrity. He's working part-time, which is great, but I know he's continuing to look. The job-hunting process is so difficult. I hope something good comes up for BJ soon!
These RevGals are so great, aren't they? Your blog is very popular, I think, because it's so authentically you, Jan. I love reading it--I check it at least once a day and am always so eager to read what's new.
Thank you, Katherine, for stopping by and commenting. I always love re-connecting with you. And thank you for saying it is "authentically" me-- that's what you and I strive for in our lives, I know.
And that makes me think of the Merton quote I like so much-- that the closer you come to God, the closer you come to your true self.
Best wishes for BJ ...I like your blog too, and pray that your being authentic will not be questioned by one you thought was a friend
Post a Comment