Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Peeling eggs

Let me know if this really works!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a magic trick :)

zorra said...

Too funny! For the first four or five seconds, I thought, "Oh, that's how Daddy taught me to do it." Then at the end I thought, "Uh...no it's not." Next time I have eggs to peel, I'll report back!

Barbara B. said...

now that's an egg peeling approach I've never seen!

Jennifer said...

Whoa.
I hope he's peeling only his own eggs.
He looks so pleased!

Yolanda said...

I so that you like books. I have started an online bookclub.If you want to participate please check it out. The link is in my sidebar/

Jan said...

I'm going to have to try it sometime!

Fran said...

Neither my husband, step daughter or me is a big hard boiled egg eater, so this is lost on us!

Funny though!!!