Monday, September 10, 2007

Washington and Texas

I consider Bellingham, WA my hometown--it's where I went to high school and college and where I got married.

Bellingham Washington at aerial arts fine art aerial photography gallery and bookstore

Bellingham Washington


















And here is where I live now--Corpus Christi, TX. I've lived here longer than any other place in my entire life. My four children were born here.
http://www.ccfocus.com/home/corpuspic.gif

10 comments:

Katherine E. said...

Oh my goodness. WONDERFUL pictures, Jan. What a blessing to have lived in such beauty!

Anne said...

except that corpus is ugly...

Barbara B. said...

wowser; great pic of B-ham!

Fran said...

Beautiful pictures Jan! I don't know that I think Corpus is ugly.. It is just so markedly different than Bellingham.

Having never been to either place, I simply look in from afar, glad to be on your blog!

Peace.

Jody Harrington said...

Bellingham with its mountains is really spectacular. Corpus can't be compared to it. But I love Corpus--its where my parents made their first home after WWII before moving to San Antonio. That's a very pretty shot of the t-heads there.

Rev SS said...

Gorgeous picture of a piece of the beautiful Pacific Northwest (my favorite place to be)

Jennifer said...

Both places look beautiful.
I'd like to visit them both--
especially since they've been home to YOU!

Jan said...

I'd love to show any of you friends around either place! Come and visit sometime, though we'd have to coordinate dates in Bellingham!

Jennifer said...

PS:
I promise to e-mail you my Jesus Prayer experience first thing tomorrow!

Yolanda said...

Beautiful pics and each with its own unique beauty. Stay Safe from the hurricanes.