This morning I am leaving on a jet plane, hoping that the second jet
plane (from DFW) will get to Seattle on time this afternoon!Then I will have the adventure of finding the light rail station which is a long walk from the airport. I will take that new contraption to meet my daughters in downtown Seattle! Yay!
Then tomorrow Chuck will fly here. He and I will spend Friday, which is AE's birthday, with her and then we'll spend the weekend in Seattle with our friends Terry and Dennis. We've known Terry since high school, which was over 40 years ago.
Then next week we'll be in our hometown of Bellingham, WA while two young men take care of our pets. We will be seeing Chuck's family, especially his parents who moved into an assisted living facility only a few days ago.
Chuck and I will be staying in the newly-departed family home, with its depleted furniture and other items. We're not sure what we'll find there, though we know there will be beds! Sadly, there will be no tv or internet available.
1 comment:
Um no, we're picking you up at the airport.
Post a Comment