Monday, October 22, 2012

Sorry: I'm too busy reading!


I've gotten hooked again on re-reading Patricia Cornwell mysteries. I keep checking them out of the library. This all started because I read her newest book in the spring, as recommended by my friend Paige. I couldn't remember all the past history of Kay Scarpetta, so I'll have to read the last book over when I get to it sequentially.

Besides that, I am still reading Living Buddha, Living Christ for the Wisdom Class and a book about Jung's letters about the God image entitled The New God Image: a Study of Jung's Letters on the Evolution of  the Western God Image, which luckily I purchased as a used book as it is an expensive one outright.

So my blogging is suffering with all this reading. I'm sorry I am not participating more in the blogging world currently. (And I found the image on my pinterest category "About Books.")

No comments: