I was very proud of my daughter as she presented her chemistry research along with seven other seniors at Trinity University on Friday. (This is a better picture than the one below that I posted with my Ipod.) She was poised and knowledgeable as she spoke and answered questions.
Only having taken chemistry in high school, I did not understand much that was going on. However, I met a retired chemistry professor who has taught a freshman elective about "Theology of Mystery Novels." That intrigued me!
I enjoyed watching MJ and husband CB interacting with the various professors and students. CB was in his element asking questions and talking about his former career as a research chemist.
Only having taken chemistry in high school, I did not understand much that was going on. However, I met a retired chemistry professor who has taught a freshman elective about "Theology of Mystery Novels." That intrigued me!
I enjoyed watching MJ and husband CB interacting with the various professors and students. CB was in his element asking questions and talking about his former career as a research chemist.
No comments:
Post a Comment