MJ and Jan at the Alcazar in Sevilla, SpainMJ posted this picture of us on FB, so it is easy for me to put it here before I even download all my pictures from Spain. I got home at midnight after a very long day of flights delayed, etc. Lots of eating to pass the time both in Spain and on the flight home, so it is definitely a new day in nutrition back in the USA!
I am glad to be home and am washing clothes to hang out on the clothesline before I go to this morning's Wisdom Class. However, I have no idea what I asked the class members to read in The Case for God by Karen Armstrong!
I am glad to be home and am washing clothes to hang out on the clothesline before I go to this morning's Wisdom Class. However, I have no idea what I asked the class members to read in The Case for God by Karen Armstrong!
3 comments:
Ha - they'll probably want to hear all about Spain instead anyway :)
Glad you're home safe & sound!
Welcome back! I love the photo.
glad you are home safe and sounds, that you had a great trip with your daughter, and yeah, I bet they only want to hear about your travels...
Post a Comment