Awhile ago I ordered a book of vintage Halloween postcards from Amazon.com. They quickly arrived and soon I misplaced them. I had intended to send them to friends, but am now reminded of this saying my father used to repeat: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions," as I have not done so.Happy Halloween!
This is the first Halloween I have not bought any chocolate for trick-or-treaters, because I am committed to buying only Fair Trade Chocolate candy. (Husband CB complained that we don't have any "good" candy, but that's healthier for us, too.)
Whatever Halloween candy you have in your house, Hungry Girl has a handy guide to those treats. She posts the calories and the Weight Watcher points for each "fun size" and other handouts.
Anne has a cheery Halloween reflection at her Reverent Irreverance blog.

Whatever Halloween candy you have in your house, Hungry Girl has a handy guide to those treats. She posts the calories and the Weight Watcher points for each "fun size" and other handouts.
Anne has a cheery Halloween reflection at her Reverent Irreverance blog.

2 comments:
Love the vintage Halloween cards! You can use them for next year. I have one that I framed...instant art!
We bought no treats. We rarely have any trick or treaters. I bought McDonald's certificates for the little kids in the neighborhood and delivered them yesterday.
love that vintage postcard. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment