A dear friend who is in a weekly Renovare group with me is excited about the upcoming movie "Babies." Her granddaughter Hattie is one of the four babies featured in the first year of their lives. The babies are from the USA, Namibia, Japan, and Mongolia. Although Huffington Post Joel Schwartzberg finds the movie pleasant but pointless, I am very interested in seeing it. Maybe that's because I'm going to be a grandmother in November, but it's also because I love babies (as evidenced by being a La Leche League Leader for over 12 years of my life).
2 comments:
I'm interested in seeing it too!
I just saw the movie. It is a very uplifting look at the first year of life. It amazed me at how alike the babies are--especially at first. The child rearing is very different. The African baby is never alone. I came away thinking that the world is a good place. We are one planet.
Post a Comment