The drive to Austin yesterday and back to Corpus Christi today was breathtakingly beautiful with all the
wildflowers in bloom. We were most surprised to find more growing along I-37 than on the side roads we took to Austin on Friday. It seemed like Easter driving back this afternoon, only to be shrouded in fog when we got to Corpus Christi--which is more indicative of the day before Easter.


bluebonnets

Indian Paintbrush


Wildflowers are blooming all along the roads
7 comments:
I heard that the desert is in bloom too -amazing, life giving water that produces this beauty!
oh, the indian paintbrush is amazing!!! i need to plan a trip to one of our wildflower spots this coming week, put spring break to good use. thanks for the beautiful reminder.
Glorious!!! Happy Easter to you!
Beautiful! Almost makes my heart hurt to see so much beauty at once...
I love your pictures, Jan!!
You ROCK!!!
and don't you look lovely! :) Thank you, my fairy godmama!
Gorgeous colours, Jan! Thank you so much ... We're not quite there yet here in Ontario, but crocuses and snowdrops are showing their first faces ... I love the photo of you and your man ...
Post a Comment