uhm....grandma Jan?!!!?!! how cool is that! congratulations.
Congratulations!!!
Wonderful news!!!
What great news!!! Congratulations and blessings!!
Congratulations, Jan! You will love being grandparents. Of course, the little one will widen the circle of people that you will worry about. ;-)A friend told me that as I spread the news about my first grandchild.
Yay!
Big congratulations! What a wonderful event to anticipate and for which to enlarge your heart (which I know is already happening!).
Hooray!!! How perfectly grand!
Hooray!!
I am hoping to be called "Nana." That was the name of my favorite grandma.
Waahooo!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
uhm....grandma Jan?!!!?!! how cool is that! congratulations.
Congratulations!!!
Wonderful news!!!
What great news!!! Congratulations and blessings!!
Congratulations, Jan! You will love being grandparents. Of course, the little one will widen the circle of people that you will worry about. ;-)
A friend told me that as I spread the news about my first grandchild.
Yay!
Big congratulations! What a wonderful event to anticipate and for which to enlarge your heart (which I know is already happening!).
Hooray!!! How perfectly grand!
Hooray!!
I am hoping to be called "Nana." That was the name of my favorite grandma.
Waahooo!!!
Post a Comment