Monday, March 22, 2010

New Maisie Dobbs Mystery!

I am excited that the seventh and newest Maisie Dobbs mystery is published. The Mapping of Love and Death will arrive at my home on Wednesday. No paper writing or thinking once I get that book, I am sure.

I am intrigued because one of the Amazon reviewers said this about the book:

"The ending provides a shift both in circumstance and perspective that will move Maisie forward - one way or another - in her life. Rather than looking backwards, at the Great War, Maisie will have a new focus. I'm looking forward to seeing how that plays out."

2 comments:

libraryperson said...

A great series. A friend introduced me to her.

I will borrow a copy from my local library when it comes available.

Vicki

Ottawa, Canada

Terri said...

I've not read a single book from this series...will have to check it out!