Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy as a clam?

This makes me think of our time on the Moclips beach in WA. Nine people together for three nights and four days; we were mostly happy. It was a fun time.

I brought back a bag of driftwood I collected there. Today I tried baking them in the oven, and oh, did the house stink! After complaints from CB (and myself, I must admit), I put them outside, where they still are laying on cookie sheets on the deck bench.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I still have some sand dollars wrapped in a towel in the back seat of my car from a trip to the beach a month ago! The things we have to collect....

Terri said...

I love collecting driftwood.

Barbara B. said...

Driftwood is cool (albeit temporarily stinky). :)

Jennifer said...

I'm happy that you're home and happy that you had a good trip.

Renee said...

You have a wonderful blog.

Renee xoxo