"To live in hearts we leave behind
is not to die."
~~Thomas Campbell
Hallowed Ground: A Walk at Gettysburg
My daughters AE and KA in Seattle sent me this beautiful bouquet of flowers, which arrived just a little while ago from FedEx. I was so surprised when I saw the box on my doorstep! They sweetly thought of me today as it is the 17th anniversary of my mother's death. How my mother would love them and their thoughtfulness, just as I do.
My daughters AE and KA in Seattle sent me this beautiful bouquet of flowers, which arrived just a little while ago from FedEx. I was so surprised when I saw the box on my doorstep! They sweetly thought of me today as it is the 17th anniversary of my mother's death. How my mother would love them and their thoughtfulness, just as I do.
3 comments:
That is so sweet and those flowers are beautiful!
Thoughtful daughters....
Oh, that is so touching.
Post a Comment