Dennis' surgery went extremely well. In four hours, they removed 50% of his liver and scraped cancer off the other lobe. He is doing well. The next 2-3 days are the most important in that infection or bleeding can easily occur, especially connected with the liver.
Please keep him in your prayers.
11 comments:
Hope the good news continues.
Prayers for smooth healing.
Prayers for smooth healing.
wow. I truly hope this continues to progress in the best of ways!
Prayers for all concerned. I'm especially praying for you as you provided strength and support.
I continue to pray...
Prayers for healing coming Dennis' way!
That's good. I did remember to pray all week. I'll continue.
Prayers continue.
Thanks to God for healing too.
FWIW
jimB
Prayers that Dennis may heal from the surgery and be restored to health.
Hi Jan,
How is he doing today?
Heart hug...
Katherine
Post a Comment