Sounds like this is a hard, heavy-hearted time for you right now. you're in my prayers, each day, along with your parish and those who have been affected by difficult news.
Jan, just take care of yourself...this is a difficult time for you and all involved....I'm holding you in my prayers.
Dear Jan, praying for you, truly, at this horrible time.Love & blessings from the sunny Isle of Purbeck!Mike
Thank you so much for prayers. The church and I need them.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sounds like this is a hard, heavy-hearted time for you right now. you're in my prayers, each day, along with your parish and those who have been affected by difficult news.
Jan, just take care of yourself...this is a difficult time for you and all involved....I'm holding you in my prayers.
Dear Jan, praying for you, truly, at this horrible time.
Love & blessings from the sunny Isle of Purbeck!
Mike
Thank you so much for prayers. The church and I need them.
Post a Comment