I am so grateful that at long last my husband is going to a sleep clinic tonight to be tested for sleep apnea. He is renowned in our family for snoring so loudly that someone in the next room cannot sleep. CB has slept so poorly for years that we have all wondered how he functions. Worries about strokes or heart attacks have plagued us all, but seemingly not him.It is a miracle that he made an appointment to ask the doctor about this, which happened last week without any of us knowing it. Now the insurance company approved the sleeping test, and they called him today with an opening TONIGHT!
5 comments:
May you both sleep well tonight, and beyond.
I'm glad he's getting that checked out!
Getting my CPAP for sleep apnea (once I got over how I looked wearing it) was a true gift.
Yippee! Good for him!
(Love that picture. Really funny.)
I'm so glad he's finally doing this!!!
Post a Comment