This struck me funny, because yesterday I found my long-lost (for three weeks) winter jacket at church. I was there for EFM and dropped by the church office to visit--and was so surprised to find the black jacket I'd been searching for right there on one of the chairs! They told me that's where they put lost items. . . .but I didn't know where I'd lost it--until then.This jacket is about 10 years old. It's the one I wore in Minneapolis last year when I met Diane and her husband. Although this jacket is ten years old, it looks pretty new, because I don't wear it too often in south Texas. I might wear it at the most ten times each winter.
I am glad I don't have to buy another coat for its infrequent usage.
7 comments:
The cartoon is perfect for your coat story. (and maybe a future sermon illustration)
:-)
The cartoon is funny. And I'm glad you found your jacket.
A good coat is hard to find! Glad you found yours!! (and the cartoon is fuuuunnny)
great cartoon :)
Ditto all of the above.
Is it true, I wonder, about more people going back to church. My former country club church just sent out a letter bragging about how people are breakin' down the doors coming to join.
glad you got your coat back! I'm starting EFM in the fall. I'm really looking forward to it!
Post a Comment