My dear husband CB resurrected the ancient laptop, which had not been used for over two years, this morning. It is slow and non-compliant, but easier for me to use than the regular desktop computer where I find I cannot sit with my legs bent for more than 5-10 minutes.
I am slowly trying to visit blogging friends. So much to catch up on that I probably won't ever be able to read.
I'll be by eventually.
9 comments:
I hope that your convalescence continues at a good pace!
Maybe you should give yourself a blogging amnesty and just start over instead of trying to catch up on what you missed.
Whichever approach you take, I'm glad you're doing better and posting again.
Jan, I'd not worry a whit about it. Just take time and relax and get well. Mostly nobody is saying anything that earth shattering. Don't get me wrong, we write great stuff, but you can miss some and not feel awful! LOL. Just please take the necessary time to recover properly. It will be worth it in the end.
No rush. Take your resting, healing time. We'll be here.
Take your time, and rest.
Jan- do not worry about visiting me at all. I think Ruth has said it well... blogging amnesty.
I have been and will continue to pray for you!!!
Nice guy that CB!
Love you, Jan -- hope that flexibility in your knee gets better soon!
Just glad to hear that you are mending! I recommend you just hit "Mark All As Read" and don't feel guilty about it. ;-)
Cheers,
Doxy
One step/day at a time. Hope each day is a little better.
Post a Comment