PS This argument against gay marriage this has always seemed totally bizarre to me. How can two people celebrating their love and making a commitment to each other affect my trad heterosexual marriage in any way? (I disagree strongly with the other arguments as well - but I do understand how certain views about the Bible can lead to certain views about relationships)
7 comments:
So true, so true.
amen!
YES YES YES
PS This argument against gay marriage this has always seemed totally bizarre to me. How can two people celebrating their love and making a commitment to each other affect my trad heterosexual marriage in any way? (I disagree strongly with the other arguments as well - but I do understand how certain views about the Bible can lead to certain views about relationships)
Yes indeedy.
In my experience, the main argument against it is economic not religious: "they'll get all the benefits that married couples get!"
Well, YEAH!
But then I think people should get what they deserve, but that's just me.
Amen! ... Speaking of Gay marriage, head over to my place to read about a very special ceremony at All Saints in CA!!!
amen to the third power!
Post a Comment