I have actually stayed on the South Beach Diet for seven days! I started it the day after MJ left, even though I was very sad. This phase of strictly eating protein and vegetables lasts for 14 days; I am halfway done.
I'm not doing the full-blown South Beach diet, but I've cut my carbs back and cut out most of the highly processed stuff, and my towel is showing signs of losing weight too. Isn't it a great feeling?
8 comments:
Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
Congratulations! Good for you!
Congrats! How's the empty nest?
That is great! I did South Beach a few years ago and did really well with it; not sure I could do so now.
I am praying for your efforts to have a lighter towel!!
Good job!
Congratulations!
I'm not doing the full-blown South Beach diet, but I've cut my carbs back and cut out most of the highly processed stuff, and my towel is showing signs of losing weight too. Isn't it a great feeling?
Wahoo for your weight loss.
Such a good feeling.
Hope your heart is ok....
South Beach can be hard. When I tried it a long while ago I changed the word "Beach" to something else (hee hee).
Good job! I'm halfway to my "lose the big gut" goal.
Post a Comment