Monday, June 23, 2008

Neighborhood Barbecue

http://www.n2ncedarhill.com/BBQ3.jpgTomorrow we're having a barbecue at our house for the 400 block of our street. It looks like almost everyone on our block is coming. We asked the others to bring salads or desserts; I have the feeling that desserts are winning out.

We're not sure what to do about our two dogs, Cisco and Baillie, while everyone is here. They tend to bark, especially Baillie. Since Baillie has grown deaf, she barks and barks--it's hard to get her to stop!

I'm brewing tea to make ice tea now.

6 comments:

Anne said...

how sociable of you

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Have a great time. Good luck with the dogs. (And watch those desserts!)

Annie's Mom said...

That sounds like a great party!! Have a wonderful time!

Lori said...

How cool to have a block party! I remember those. Though we could hardly do one in my neighborhood right now....

Prayers for quiet and happy dogs!

Terri said...

I hope your BBQ went well and that the dog relaxed. I have dog like that, only she is young and high strung...I tried giving her benadryl once to see if that would calm her down for the party...alas she had a paradoxical response and it made her more wound up...LOL....

Amalee Issa said...

Jan, how did it go?

Amalee