I am excited because I get to spend the next week in Austin, helping with my new baby granddaughter, Emma. I hope I'll be able to hold her frequently and often.
Plus, I want to help Momma AA and Daddy DC in any ways they would like. There may even be some fun time with Avery, the new big sister.
I'll be going to Austin on Sunday after church, leaving Chuck behind.
We have a new hybrid car, which has bluetooth capabilities, so I could talk to friends while I drive. That looks like it will be fun, too.
I feel so lucky that it is my turn to go and help!
My son posted a picture of baby Emma with their dog Sampson tonight:
Plus, I want to help Momma AA and Daddy DC in any ways they would like. There may even be some fun time with Avery, the new big sister.
I'll be going to Austin on Sunday after church, leaving Chuck behind.
We have a new hybrid car, which has bluetooth capabilities, so I could talk to friends while I drive. That looks like it will be fun, too.
I feel so lucky that it is my turn to go and help!
My son posted a picture of baby Emma with their dog Sampson tonight:

1 comment:
Yay! Have fun!
Post a Comment