Monday, June 11, 2012

Dawn at Maccu Pichu, Peru

Dawn at Maccu Pichu, Peru      











































































































                       



Daughter MJ has spent the past three days hiking to Maccu Pichu. The fourth morning is Tuesday morning when they will awaken at 4 am to hike into Maccu Pichu and possibly see the sunrise. Weather conditions are not always ideal in the winter there, so it is unclear whether MJ will see such a view as the one pictured above. However, the scene appears, I am sure it will be beautiful and mystical.

MJ returns to TX on Friday, less than a month since she graduated from college. I can hardly wait to hear about her Peruvian adventures and see her pictures, taken with her new camera that was a family graduation gift to her.

4 comments:

susan (fruitfulwords) said...

Wow. What a cool adventure. Such a memorable trip right after graduation. I've never had the courage to do something like this.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

How exciting that today's the day. It's a place that has always fascinated me.

Nancy said...

I can see why you want to go there!

Terri said...

I have always wanted to go to Maccu Pichu, always! What an amazing trip your daughter must be having!