I went to Austin to visit granddaughter Avery and her parents DC and AA this past Wednesday. I had a lot of fun with dad DC and Avery while AA worked at her job in downtown Austin. Then on Friday husband CB came and on Saturday youngest daughter MJ arrived. It was a lovely visit.
MJ took many nice pictures, and the one she took of CB and me is the best one we'd had taken together in years!
MJ took many nice pictures, and the one she took of CB and me is the best one we'd had taken together in years!

4 comments:
I'm glad you had fun with family and that you are safely home again. I sent you an email, and this time it didn't bounce back to me!
sounds like a good time Jan. Glad you are home, safe and sound.
That was me. Don't know how that happened! lol.
As I keep saying, I love your hair. I need to you and your hair in person sometime soon!
Post a Comment