well, that was fun! He didn't mention, though, the combo of STAYING precisely IN ORDER TO nourish those seeds of discontent...to be the reason why others leave the church, without ever leaving, oneself.
This method has been most richly developed by certain members of certain choirs in certain parishes...
4 comments:
I can see that he's got a shirt on, but do you think he's really naked below that? I wouldn't want to think a pastor was lying.
Funny that you found him too. I've been reading his cartoons on Facebook and I have his book of cartoons "Naked Pastor 101".
well, that was fun! He didn't mention, though, the combo of STAYING precisely IN ORDER TO nourish those seeds of discontent...to be the reason why others leave the church, without ever leaving, oneself.
This method has been most richly developed by certain members of certain choirs in certain parishes...
Having seen people leave all three ways, I appreciate this teaching. I will check out his blog.
Post a Comment