Tired new mommy AA with Avery two hours after delivery.AA had a long, long day of labor before Avery decided to be born last night at 6:28. Avery weighed 7 lb. 11 oz at birth. She has lots of black hair!
Avery, AA and son DC
This is the last time I saw them today; it was hard to leave them all and return home to Corpus Christi. AA's parents, brother, and grandmother are staying with the newly enlarged family for Thanksgiving. Although we were invited, it seems best for their gathering to remain thus, better for the new mother and baby. We'll have a nice and quiet Thanksgiving in Corpus Christi with our two youngest children, BJ and MJ.


12 comments:
Avery is beautiful! All that hair!!
Awww! Congratulations! I look forward to seeing many more photos in the future.
Lovely, Jan.
What a CUTIE!!!
How wonderful, Jan! I think she looks like her dad.
Congratulations! And welcome Baby Gavin.
congrats my dear! what a beauty! guess what? i became a grandmother yet again about 3 hours ago. husband and i are going to drive over in the morning to seattle if the roads will allow, to see our new grandson....
I was wondering about your Thanksgiving, and theirs, too. Wise decision you made, albeit tough. Such a joy, this new expanding family of yours, beautiful all!
What a beautiful baby. I know that you long to have more time with Avery, and it will come!
What a beautiful name and great hair too !
God bless all your family and have a wonderful Thanksgiving-it really will be an extra special day for all of you to say thanks.
Jan I am late to this but wow!! Congratulations and so much love, so many prayers!! I missed your birthday too, I am seriously out of touch, but I never forget you in my prayers.
Beautiful Avery!
How exciting to be a grandmama!
Post a Comment