Chuck recently took this picture of me practicing the piano. I have been practicing frequently because I am worried about playing in my first ever piano recital on Sunday afternoon. It seems silly feel afraid when I am 62 years old, but any new experience is difficult. I am feeling silly as I look like a grandmother with white hair and am just a beginner, compared to the children playing in the recital.
The recital will be held at our church, All Saints Episcopal Church. Fortunately, I played on the piano there on two different days last week. That helped, because I was frozen in anticipation the first time I sat down there on Thursday. I hope that reaction will not recur tomorrow.
The recital will be held at our church, All Saints Episcopal Church. Fortunately, I played on the piano there on two different days last week. That helped, because I was frozen in anticipation the first time I sat down there on Thursday. I hope that reaction will not recur tomorrow.
1 comment:
You can do it! I wish I could be there to hear you play, but I'll be with you in spirit. (Spirit?) You go, girl!
Post a Comment